March 24, 2012

Week of changes

Well, first week back into the swing of school and things went very well.

One day, Isaac made the chicks a permanent new home so they'll stop jumping to the top of their box, perching and leaving messes on the tile for the boys to clean up!

Very intently working!


Then, on another day, I received information that I'd been waiting for in regard to next year's classes.  The boys will be doing a co-op with a 'school' and I'll be the administrative assistant!  It's a definite answer to my prayers for them and me.  It gets us out of the house twice, possibly two and a half days a week, they get to take courses like debate, theology, Biblical Worldview and be with other kids to sharpen their skills and I get to use my skills teaching photography and sewing (if they have a half day of electives).  The great part is that we only have to pay for one's tuition, not two and I will also be the school photographer and yearbook coorinator!  I am delighted to be heading in this direction and I know after the dust settles and we're in a routine, they will definitely benefit.
Thank you, Jesus.

We had a storm on Monday, so Jef, Caleb and I cuddled on our bed and Isaac grabbed my camera and snapped this one.  It was a sweet moment.


I took the boys to the doc's on Monday morning and since they both had ear infections, we headed to Walmart and to keep them entertained because they were 'starving' and wanted to go to McD's, but I said no, I gave them my camera to shoot 'ads'
...this is what they did...







Caught me off guard when we got home...I had no idea they shot this one!


This was when we were sitting waiting for the scripts...


Fun times with twinners!

No comments: