May 7, 2013

We did it!

In two days, the boys will have completed ninth grade!  I couldn't be more grateful.  The co-op was just what the Father ordered.

Finally, after the first of this year, they decided to embrace their education because momma wasn't budging.  WE all needed the accountability, especially me.

I couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful teachers they had...moms whose kids were also in the co-op and were determined to give each child their best. 

God knew what was ahead for them.  He knew my mom would pass away on March 21st and that school would be a place of support, encouragement, and a place to go when it was just too difficult to be at home.

He knew my dad would move back to Buffalo, NY, and the house would be much quieter.

I never would have dreamed that they would LOVE Spanish, when, at the beginning of the year, they hated it!  But God!  He knew. 

He knew Caleb would decide to love English grammar and vocabulary...I didn't! 

I am so thrilled the year has come to an end...well, the co-op has, but Math, reading and typing hasn't!

This momma is excited to begin preparing to be the P.E. teacher for the entire school.  To teach photography again is sharpening my skills, as well.



Biology Fruit dissection


Flower dissection

 
Happy Tails brought some pretty cool animals one day...



Overall, it's been a fabulous year.  Lots of growing, stretching, crying, laughing, and a bunch of learning!

Life is good.

1 comment:

lisa aguirre said...

In everything..But God!!
there it is..two words..when we don't know what to do..But God.
when we don't know whats next..But God..
He is faithful..