March 12, 2011

Duck/Chicken boys...

Some days, things are just funny...and they intentionally work to make me laugh.  That was this day.  Pringles are great for this.



Mom is gettin' it together better everyday.  This week I sat and, once again, typed out a schedule for them...THEY LOVED IT!  It helped so much to bring order to their day, my expectations, the time they could say, 'we're done...sign here, mom.'  Whew...it was worth the hours of arranging, praying, thinking, and then finally printing a copy for them, me, and Love...school went sooo well this week.  Kinda like when I start and restart to exercise...no guilt that it failed in the past, cuz He is Lord of today and tomorrow and though I(we) fall, I (we) shall get up again and run the race set before us...but if there is nothing 'set', how can I (they) run in any direction...
It seems the hardest part is consistency...working with my parent's to STOP COMING INTO THE SCHOOL ROOM AND JUST TALKIN' ABOUT WHATEVER!!!  One day, not sure which, dad recognized how he'd frustrated me and so he came home with a candy bar, sat it down next to my computer and walked out...then later told me it was for his annoying me~!  I smiled.
Life is good, full of surprises and good things. 

Savor each day.

Last Sat., we had planned on dropping the boy's off at church to serve, but First Sat. Serve was cancelled, so we headed to Home Depot and it just so happened to be the kid class day and they wanted to do the project...they're just about too old for this, but until then, I'll just savor the desire.

No comments: